Sunday, November 05, 2006

Introduction

So, what is this blog thing anyway?

Well, my friends... a blog is kind of like an online diary where you (yes, you too!) can tell the world anything on your mind, share cool facts or just blither on about the day to day gruel. It's kind of like having a virtual psychiatrist, and who wouldn't want that...okay me neither.

So what is this blog for?

I am going to use this blog as a way to keep family and friends, as well as anyone else who wants to join in on the fun, up to date on what is going on in my new adventure...attending a baking and pastry program in San Francisco! I will be posting what we have been up to in class and probably I'll add some of my home kitchen experiments too.

My hope is that this blog will be a resource documenting what going to school for baking and pastry is all about.

No comments: